Friday, December 22, 2006

A lovely day off

I've been working a lot this week, but it's been fun. I have a three-month contracting gig in Atlanta, and I'm still working 6 - 8 hours every day developing my business. The contract gig is pretty fun - everyone I work with is very nice and equally talented. My business is exciting, but has yet to take off - I have two customers in the works and a third that I'm just starting on, so I'm close but not quite there.

Ginger the dogToday, however, I'm not focusing on any of that. I'm taking the day off to do some laundry, pay bills, and organize my MP3 collection. Later today, Kimber and I will be heading to my mom's house with Liz and David's dog Ginger (we're babysitting). It should be fun.

Now if only I could find my iPodcable. I have this awesome Mp3 collection and I can't upload it! Grrr...

1 comment:

CapStoneBPO said...

Hi,
I found a nice Indian site for offshore website desgin, offshore data entry and offshore SEO services. Please Click for more details CapStone BPO and SeoWonders . Please let me know if you have any query to: nsharma@capstonebpo.com